Pharaoh of Egypt
Moscow to Vladivostok by scheduled trains
17 days / 16 nights
It is a lifetime journey. On a
Siberia, Russia, Baikal lake. Trans-Siberian railway
* Cross the entire space of Russia from bustling capital of Moscow
to mystical Vladivostok, relaxingly shining onto Pacific Ocean.
* Amaze yourself with endless plains of steppe and taiga, giant
Siberian rivers, pristine Amur mountings and crystal clear waters of
Our meticulously researched itinerary includes all major sites you
ever dreamed to visit.
* Ekaterinburg or Kazan - jewels of ancient Ural mountains or mighty
* Novosibirsk – the very heartland of Siberia,
* Krasnoyarsk – ultra famous for its natural beauty of "Stolby"
* Irkutsk and heavenly impressive Baikal Lake, well know for its
savoury smoked omul,
* Magic Ulan-Ude, the capital of Russian Buddhism,
* Soft adventure fishing at no-one-known land of Chita,
* Majestic home of Amur Tiger in Blagoveshchensk
Ending with unpredictably soft ocean breeze at Vladivostok.
All that could be accomplished on very reasonable budget – starting
from 126'000 roubles (roughly 1850 Euro) per person only, based on
private guides and chauffeured vehicles at disposal for your couple
We spend 8 nights in trains and 9 nights in the best available
hotels by the route.